Quantcast

Tennessee shooters

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Tn poor boy

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Ha guy im new here i live Knoxville tn i was wondering if how many guys live in tn

Tn poor boy

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Thanks bob i was talking to mark about getting with you and do some shooting some time i like your YouTube channel

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
70 miles or so West of Nashville... Welcome!

Robin Henderson

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the NMLRA. Both field reps are from East Tennessee....Ronnie Monday from Jacksboro and Rick Weber from Lenoir City.

I live in Middle Tennessee in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.

Tn poor boy

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Im getting some shooters together in april 1 st weekend if any you guys want to shoot we will have around alvin c York home place we can put up about 25 folks and got some camping room so let me know Bob McBride i hope you can make it

Robin Henderson

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Tn poor boy, Is that not on or around the same time of the York Memorial over the log shoot? I can't seem to find the exact date or for sure if it's still on.

Tn poor boy

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I thank that one is in March last weekend not sure iv talk mr York he is let have his place to do our shot

Reactions: smo

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t participate in the book of face....
But Good Luck to those that do..

Tn poor boy

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Im getting some shooters together in april 1 st weekend if any you guys want to shoot we will have around alvin c York home place we can put up about 25 folks and got some camping room so let me know Bob McBride i hope you can make it
We had changed dates 10 11 of April we are about 15 miles north of pall mall on York Farm in Alpha Ky on old york chapel school rd

Latest posts