• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tennessee shooters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting some shooters together in april 1 st weekend if any you guys want to shoot we will have around alvin c York home place we can put up about 25 folks and got some camping room so let me know Bob McBride i hope you can make it

I thank that one is in March last weekend not sure iv talk mr York he is let have his place to do our shot

Im getting some shooters together in april 1 st weekend if any you guys want to shoot we will have around alvin c York home place we can put up about 25 folks and got some camping room so let me know Bob McBride i hope you can make it
We had changed dates 10 11 of April we are about 15 miles north of pall mall on York Farm in Alpha Ky on old york chapel school rd

Back