• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Patriot .45 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC Patriot .45 Cal Accuracy test, This thing FLAT OUT Shoots

L00ASn5.jpg

Target is exactly 30 Yards with my Leica Rangefinder

Y9Bv3k2.jpg

3 Shot Group, WICKED ACCURATE for a Pistol, I have never considered myself great with a Pistol, But i can definitely shoot this one. The front sight is helping me a BUNCH, it is very similiar to my Globe front sights on my Rifles

jk011Lu.jpg

Right at 950 Fps, Not bad for a measly 25 Grains of Powder and 8” inches of usable barrel Length

l1WMLrJ.jpg

Patches look AWESOME

iXWdT94.jpg

Trying to find these patches is no easy task, they really blend in with this Ground

fVT7VuI.jpg

I also did a Penetration Test in a Block of Firewood, I wouldn’t want hit with one of these :oops:

hyEUWkA.jpg

rknvfdY.jpg
Yes, they will shoot! Might want to reinforce the wrist of the stock as they have a nasty habit of breaking when leaned on at loading in a vertical rest.
I bored a hole up under the grip cap, the length of the grip and epoxied a rod up to just under the tang.
They were made in .36 cal as well but are rare.

TC Patriot .45 Cal Accuracy test, This thing FLAT OUT Shoots

L00ASn5.jpg

Target is exactly 30 Yards with my Leica Rangefinder

Y9Bv3k2.jpg

3 Shot Group, WICKED ACCURATE for a Pistol, I have never considered myself great with a Pistol, But i can definitely shoot this one. The front sight is helping me a BUNCH, it is very similiar to my Globe front sights on my Rifles

jk011Lu.jpg

Right at 950 Fps, Not bad for a measly 25 Grains of Powder and 8” inches of usable barrel Length

l1WMLrJ.jpg

Patches look AWESOME

iXWdT94.jpg

Trying to find these patches is no easy task, they really blend in with this Ground

fVT7VuI.jpg

I also did a Penetration Test in a Block of Firewood, I wouldn’t want hit with one of these :oops:

hyEUWkA.jpg

rknvfdY.jpg
That is impressive! I have one too; but, mine does not have the same sights on it.

I get the same results with mine. At 25 yards off of a sand bag I had to keep changing targets because after about 3-4 rounds the next ones went through the same quarter sized hole and the group didn't get any larger. Impressive pistols.

Back