• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Taylor's Firearms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walkabout

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of their pistols are in stock, but pricey. Are they worth it? Thanks

I contacted them a month or so ago about a ss new model army sheriff that was listed as in stock.
It wasn’t. They were redoing their website and everything was listed as in stock but most weren’t
You may wanna call em to find out what’s what.

Taylors is an importer. I don't think they're pistols are any better or worse than the other importers. I have bought four Uberti percussion revolvers from gun shops and all the boxes had Taylor's stickers and all were very nice fit and finish.

Taylors is an importer. I don't think they're pistols are any better or worse than the other importers. I have bought four Uberti percussion revolvers from gun shops and all the boxes had Taylor's stickers and all were very nice fit and finish.
My understanding is that they at least inspect their guns for general quality.

Sue Hawkins was first in charge of Euroarms and after banging her head against Italian "Louie" so often and of course doing so much for the Euroarms brand, she started Taylor's with many lessons learned. She has been WELL known by many of the Italian Manufacturers for years and has done a fine job. She was a major influence in getting the improvements in Armisport firearms.

So though I can't confirm it, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor's got better quality Italian arms. I do know for many years she had her in house gunsmith inspect every gun they sold before they sold it.

Gus

Back