• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD T/C Cherokee .45 Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
45 caliber Cherokee barrel that is usable as is, but would be better as a donor, in my opinion. I shot it once and it seemed to work fine, but the bore is severely rusted and appears to have had scope mount screw holes welded up and filed flat as seen by the off-color bluing behind the rear sight. The breech plug is in OK condition with a little wear and rusting, but is usable. The remainder of the barrel exterior is in good shape with complete front and rear sights, underlug, rib, and thimbles. I was going to strip the barrel, buy a new blank, install the parts, and re-finish, but at this point, I doubt that's in the cards. $75 + shipping.
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG
IMG_3599.JPG
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3344.JPG
    IMG_3344.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3348.JPG