• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

'Star Camps'

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecampperry

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Seems a lot of folks drive a long way, only to find that the event is not to their liking. So I devised a 'Star' system.
ONE star. Anything goes; tin tipis, loose clothing rules, aluminum cans or glass bottles, etc. Primary emphasis is shooting.
TWO stars. No electricity or generators, otherwise much like ONE.
THREE stars. At least make an attempt to 'look' authentic. Canvas tents, no blue jeans or baseball caps.
FOUR stars. Anything visible must be authentic. You can have an air mattress or plastic cooler, just don't let us see it.
FIVE stars. If you can't document it, you can't have it.
At this point, it gets ugly. Some will argue about meds bottles, do you have to leave your pacemaker at the gate, what about knee braces, insulin injection etc. Contacts? What do you guys think? I don't want to wind up 'authentically' dead or crippled, but I sure get tired of 'rule benders'. At least leave your wrist watch at home or in your vehicle?

Only thing I'll say is please, oh please, if you're anywhere near any kind of sorta serious, leave your wristwatch in the gol-danged truck!

Back