• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Source for Rice .54 swamped C profile

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Palatine

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi folks. Does anyone know where I can buy a Rice .54 swamped C profile barrel with radius groove rifling? TOTW is fresh out.

I'd prefer a 44" length, but would probably go with a 42" just as happily.

Similarly, I'm in the market for a stock blank akin to TOTW's sugar maple in a middle grade, like Track's MAPLE-FH-4 or M5. TOTW is fresh out.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ken

Try Barbie Chambers at Buckeye Barrels. Yes it's also Chambers flintlocks, and they are the prime Rep. of Rice Barrels. Right this moment their site is down for maintenance, and they are at Friendship. I have what you want, but I have it in a custom Lehigh pre carve from Dave Keck, and would have to sell as a package.

Bill

roundball: No, I hadn't gone direct, so last night I emailed Rice Barrels.

bogie: If they're away from the shop I'll have to remember to be patient!

Bill: I'll contact Buckeye as well then. If you want to PM regarding the Lehigh pre carve package I'll be more than glad to consider it. At this point all I have is a couple of locks and three upper ramrod pipes!

Thank you all for your replies. Glad to have you pulling for me!

Ken

I was at Friendship today and Rice had packed it in and headed home like a lot of other venders.

Thanks to all for their replies. I called both Rice and Buckeye this morning, but there was no answer. I'll keep trying, and remember that Friendship has everyone distracted.

billd: Contacting Knob Mountain is a good idea. I've noticed that they have some components that no one else does, like cast brass pin tenons. Thanks!

Back