• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some Stuff...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpottedBull

40 Cal.
Reaction score
bag I made for a Christmas present for a young buck. My wife is making him a shirt, and a good friend is giving him a muzzleloader as well...great great kid that has had a kinda hard go of it lately but has a kind generous spirit!

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

This is just a little sheath I put together for a buddy to carry his 1792 reproduction soldiers folding knife...
IMAG0174.jpg

Thanks guys.

Gonna put a few possibles in the bag and either a flask or a horn...I think the guy giving him the rifle is providing him powder and caps as well. He's a dealer for Goex...

Very nice work :thumbsup: I'm sure he will have the best Christmas ever with gifts like those. And Thank You for helping start another young man in muzzleloading. :bow: :hatsoff:

Thanks gentlemen. Ya gotta water the garden, an old buddy of mine used to say. If you can catch them young, you can get them as addicted to all this stuff as we are!

Thats my goal in life...Spread God and Black Powder as freely as possible!

PM me with an address and how many grains and I'll send one of my engraved antler measures.
I like what you're doing.

Guys I posted a picture of the happy young man over in the photo section...He did actually shed a little tear when we first give him the stuff! He's a great kid!

Spotted Bull said:
Thats my goal in life...Spread God and Black Powder as freely as possible!
I'm with ya all the way on that one too! :thumbsup:

Back