• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD 32 cal JP McCoy squirrel rifle. canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old ugly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
S O L D 32 cal squirrel rifle made by JP McCoy Las Vegas. 42 inch barrel. L&R John Bailes percussion lock . nice shape has some small bruises but was well cared for. nice tiger stripe. comes with a lee double cavity mold.
it in Edmonton ab. $950 cnd plus shipping.
ou

edited. for a picture of a tiny separation i found at the side plate screw. it terminates at the screw hole. the only imperfection other than handling marks.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 289
  • thumbnail_IMG_0052.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0052.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 292
  • thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 289
  • thumbnail_IMG_0050.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0050.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 285
  • thumbnail_IMG_0056.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0056.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 291
  • thumbnail_IMG_0057.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0057.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
i was hoping to sell it within Canada.
if there is no interest up north here then i will look into the sipping it to the USA giving BrantWW first refusal.
thank you
ou

I have already offered to buy and Old Ugly accepted IF he cannot find a buyer in Canada. He has agreed to give me first right of refusal.

i am waiting a couple days to see if anyone in Canada.
i am building a crate for it and going to see what shipping is involve to get it south.
and yes, BrantWW has first refusal if it goes State side.
thanks
ou

Back