• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD 32 cal JP McCoy squirrel rifle. canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old ugly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
S O L D 32 cal squirrel rifle made by JP McCoy Las Vegas. 42 inch barrel. L&R John Bailes percussion lock . nice shape has some small bruises but was well cared for. nice tiger stripe. comes with a lee double cavity mold.
it in Edmonton ab. $950 cnd plus shipping.
ou

edited. for a picture of a tiny separation i found at the side plate screw. it terminates at the screw hole. the only imperfection other than handling marks.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 293
  • thumbnail_IMG_0052.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0052.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 293
  • thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0051.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 290
  • thumbnail_IMG_0050.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0050.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 285
  • thumbnail_IMG_0056.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0056.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 291
  • thumbnail_IMG_0057.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0057.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
i was hoping to sell it within Canada.
if there is no interest up north here then i will look into the sipping it to the USA giving BrantWW first refusal.
thank you
ou

I have already offered to buy and Old Ugly accepted IF he cannot find a buyer in Canada. He has agreed to give me first right of refusal.

i am waiting a couple days to see if anyone in Canada.
i am building a crate for it and going to see what shipping is involve to get it south.
and yes, BrantWW has first refusal if it goes State side.
thanks
ou

Latest posts

Back