• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So, pictures of.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Bell got me thru many a graveyard shift talking about wildlife from Pahrump, NV. Unfortunately we lost Mr. Bell last year. I will never forget Midnight in the Oasis. R.I.P.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and may the new year being you many good days of smoke and communion with family and friends.

Memories ... they keep our friends living for us, in us. May we be so fortunate as to have true friends as well.

20191030_110741.jpg

At Bell got me thru many a graveyard shift talking about wildlife from Pahrump, NV. Unfortunately we lost Mr. Bell last year. I will never forget Midnight in the Oasis. R.I.P.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and may the new year being you many good days of smoke and communion with family and friends.
Our local Museum has a whole section on Art Bell, he was a fixture here for many years.

my GOD, they are simply beautiful!!! I cant kill anything any more. I feel sad when I see an animal of any kind killed on the rode. don't get me wrong I'M not a tree hugger. I trapped and hunted for 65+ years and took all of the game species in my state. now at over 70+++++ I want to enjoy all of the beautiful creatures that the great creator has bestowed upon us. jmho.

my GOD, they are simply beautiful!!! I cant kill anything any more. I feel sad when I see an animal of any kind killed on the rode. don't get me wrong I'M not a tree hugger. I trapped and hunted for 65+ years and took all of the game species in my state. now at over 70+++++ I want to enjoy all of the beautiful creatures that the great creator has bestowed upon us. jmho.
I understand. Having a life threatening disease made me the same Ray. I’m 76 and just enjoy seeing the wildlife.

Latest posts

Back