• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shout Out To Cash Manufacturing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My go to capper was dumping caps due to a broken spring. I was gonna chunk it and buy a new one, however they have a lifetime warranty!
So I shipped it to them, and came back all fixed up and covered under their warranty.

Great service! Thanks a bunch

IMG_9118.jpg

I've done business with Cash off and on for years, a couple of orders recently. I have a few of the same cappers shown in Mulebrain's photo, they're a great accessory. I've never had a warranty situation but I can say Cash is great to do business with.

Great company to work with, been using these products for at least 30 years, everything has been well made quality items, was it the outside spring band that gave up the ghost?

Yes, and the inside spring was worn out as well. They replaced them both
Thanks, that's good to know, I've had to bend that little sucker back a few times over the years, last time I cringed a bit waiting for it to finally snap, think I'll give them a call and see what they can do for me, I have a couple of these but prefer my older one, seems to be made of thicker brass sheet than the newer ones.

Thanks, that's good to know, I've had to bend that little sucker back a few times over the years, last time I cringed a bit waiting for it to finally snap, think I'll give them a call and see what they can do for me, I have a couple of these but prefer my older one, seems to be made of thicker brass sheet than the newer ones.

No need to call, just mail it to them and they will put it back in shape

I have a few of their straight line cappers, work great but i wish they had a remedy for the last 3 caps that wont come out.
Anyone figure out a home remedy?

I have a few of their straight line cappers, work great but i wish they had a remedy for the last 3 caps that wont come out.
Anyone figure out a home remedy?
Yep. Fingers. I've tried several types of cappers and in the end considering the time and aggravation involved I always come up with fingers working the best for me. The 12 star capper by Guns of the West has worked the best for me but by the time I load the capper and then still have to fiddle with some the caps anyway I'm better off with fingers. The inline cappers I've found to be worse than useless. Just MPO.

Yep. Fingers. I've tried several types of cappers and in the end considering the time and aggravation involved I always come up with fingers working the best for me. The 12 star capper by Guns of the West has worked the best for me but by the time I load the capper and then still have to fiddle with some the caps anyway I'm better off with fingers. The inline cappers I've found to be worse than useless. Just MPO.
Well considering that their made for a cap and ball pistol.... they work like manure on a side lock!

I’m going to check them out. I have never used a capper and had never heard of them. In fact when I read the title I thought you were saying hurray to the Federal Reserve..😂

The other nice thing about the capper Mule Brain showed is to reload it just pour some caps in close it and shake it around and the caps seem to right themselves. I have found it to work with #11 Remington and CCI caps

Latest posts

Back