• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting partner or clubs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

The Texas Association of Buckskinners, a Rendezvous club, has four events a year. The only one open to the general public is at the Presidio la Bahia in December, but there is no place to shoot there. A good place to visit though, and a good place to make contacts.

NMLRA website lists their Charter Clubs by state.

Welcome from northern AZ. I wish I had a shooting partner too. None of my friends or family are into black powder like me. I have started using a drone to check targets past 50 yds. Makes it easier for an old fart and I can also take photos of the targets vs making a mark on the paper.

Last edited:
Welcome from the Great Pacific Northwest, Been to Victoria to visit my cousin, not into shooting of any kind. I also wish I had a partner to shoot with, my son is into modern firearms and laughs about shooting a box of ammo before I get my first shot off. Is quite a novelty when I do go to the range as many have to watch and make comments.

Hello from central PA.

Don't be like me. I almost always go to the range by myself. I catch myself talking to myself more than I care to admit. And yes, I answer myself most of the time. Must be all the lead paint on my crib as a baby.🤷🤣

Back