• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Santa's lists

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinghewitt

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Santa definitely had me on his "Extra-good" list this year :thumbsup:

Jones2.jpg

Jones.jpg

Yes, he did. Makes his list suspect, for certain. :haha:

Happy Holidays, Squire.

Spence

Faking good was a lot easier than faking asleep I can tell you :idunno:

I have wanted one of these for so long and they were not getting any cheaper. Sometimes you just have to go for it :thumbsup:

Extra cool! My old pard Dennis Heckathrone has built several now of which three are currently serving on board the U.S.S. Texas, San Jacinto and Fort Worth. That's three nuclear boats who can "repel boarders"! Last he heard, several other skippers have come aboard just to see them! :haha:

(Oh, don't let the name fool you...Wes/Tex had to assume a new identity when the system threw his name out!)

lonniels said:
That is really nice, I need more pics and info!

Jones & Son, Wrexham. So probably Thomas Jones of Town Hill, Wrexham 1810-28

Pics of what? The bayonet latch is fun, it has a curious infill on the sear spring :idunno:

Thanks for the info! I would love to stare down the bore and also see more of the bayonet. Really cool piece!

Latest posts

Back