• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Ruger Old. Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a 45 caliber stainless steel old army with fixed sights
found an unfired 5.5 inch barrel white grips all stainless
Manufacture 2006. Single owner.
Does not appear to have the black powder parts as it has a conversion cylinder in it.

Does not appear to have the black powder parts as it has a conversion cylinder in it.
What price is on the fixed sight.?
The prices are all over the place in PA for a fixed sight. I am trying to sell mine as well.

Are you looking for any particular size color fixed sight?
I am selling mine.
IMG_20240314_094112613.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240314_094112613.jpg
    IMG_20240314_094112613.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
You'd need to send the cylinder separately. As it is, it's a "modern" contraption. Extra percussion cylinders should be "findable".

You'd need to send the cylinder separately. As it is, it's a "modern" contraption. Extra percussion cylinders should be "findable".
He also advertised this on my "WTB ROA" thread and kept trying to get pics and info from him but he instead was asking me to lend him money? and was talking about having people donate him $1 each and take turns borrowing the gun quote "like a timeshare"
And then he admitted it has no cylinder, BP or conversion... so yeah, not forming any of my own opinions on the motives there but I declined the offer. Lol

Last edited:
He also advertised this on my "WTB ROA" thread and kept trying to get pics and info from him but he instead was asking me to lend him money? and was talking about having people donate him $1 each and take turns borrowing the gun quote "like a timeshare"
And then he admitted it has no cylinder, BP or conversion... so yeah, not forming any of my own opinions on the motives there but I politely declined the offer. Lol
Sounds legit to me :)

Boy, now that is quite the run-around....

And then he admitted it has no cylinder, BP or conversion... so yeah, not forming any of my own opinions on the motives there but I declined the offer. Lol
Got to be legit seller. Its on the web. Lol

That’s not exactly true. I said March 17 will do a FaceTime call I’ll send everyone a link regardless of what phone you have you can ask me questions. You can see the product and we’ll figure out what the best option is if the price is too high we can work out a deal where I’ll actually pay you back your money in a gun store buying a gun for 500 bucks and then saying I want you the gun store to pay me back to $500 over the next year that’s not gonna happen. I also said maybe we could do a raffle for it that way it would only cost somebody five dollars the winner, basically I’m too good to be true is the problem I also said I’ll help you invest $100 and turn it into $1000 and only cost you 100 but I no longer follow crypto or stocks.

That’s not exactly true. I said March 17 will do a FaceTime call I’ll send everyone a link regardless of what phone you have you can ask me questions. You can see the product and we’ll figure out what the best option is if the price is too high we can work out a deal where I’ll actually pay you back your money in a gun store buying a gun for 500 bucks and then saying I want you the gun store to pay me back to $500 over the next year that’s not gonna happen. I also said maybe we could do a raffle for it that way it would only cost somebody five dollars the winner, basically I’m too good to be true is the problem I also said I’ll help you invest $100 and turn it into $1000 and only cost you 100 but I no longer follow crypto or stocks.
I dont think any of that is allowed here on the forums

Huh?

Attachments

• IMG_8211.jpeg
    IMG_8211.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
  • IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8217.jpeg
    IMG_8217.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8218.jpeg
    IMG_8218.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8219.jpeg
    IMG_8219.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8220.jpeg
    IMG_8220.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Here

Attachments

• IMG_8223.jpeg
    IMG_8223.jpeg
  • IMG_8222.jpeg
    IMG_8222.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8221.jpeg
    IMG_8221.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
My friend who has all the parts from it said that the revolver has the three clicks when you cock it back.

Back