• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Ruger Old Army Percussion Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I have for sale a Ruger Old Army percussion revolver in like new condition. The s/n (140-25xxx) gives it a 1975 manufacture year. Bore is bright/ shiny with sharp rifling. The cylinder and nipples appear new, unfired. Metal is 98%. Factory grips. Includes soft case, no box. 675.00 shipped or reasonable offer considered. PM or email with any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4145.jpeg
    IMG_4145.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4146.jpeg
    IMG_4146.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4143.jpeg
    IMG_4143.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4141.jpeg
    IMG_4141.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4147.jpeg
    IMG_4147.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello,
I have for sale a Ruger Old Army percussion revolver in like new condition. The s/n (140-25xxx) gives it a 1975 manufacture year. Bore is bright/ shiny with sharp rifling. The cylinder and nipples appear new, unfired. Metal is 98%. Factory grips. Includes soft case, no box. 675.00 shipped or reasonable offer considered. PM or email with any questions. Thanks
very nice

Think your missing a couple pictures. Screen name and date?🤷‍♂️
ok im sort of new at doing things on here.if the screen name and date are not on this add. are we allowed to ask is it still for sale.i know there are some people on here that hammer a guy for asking certain questions.just want to know thats all.like the revolver

Hello,
pm sent

I purchased from this seller last month. Great price great communication and the best packaging I ever saw. Buy with confidence. My Renegade was as described or better.
I have been a contributing member to this site for at least a couple of years. Sold and bought many items in that time. If anyone feels skeptical about buying from me, don’t waste yours or my time.

I have been a contributing member to this site for at least a couple of years. Sold and bought many items in that time. If anyone feels skeptical about buying from me, don’t waste yours or my time.
i will take it.please dont think i was questioning about your integrety. thank you for doing business with me. check will be in mail monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back