• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Looking for a Ruger Old Army Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sound Tribe

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for a good condition Ruger Old Army Revolver normal or short barrel models

Also interested in repro revolvers:
-Starr Double Action Army
-Rogers & Spencer
-Whitney Navy
-Whitneyville Dragoon
-Griswold & Gunnison
-Spiller & Burr

I have positive feedback on other forums and Ebay as well
Thanks

Last edited:
Dixiegunworks.com has the Spiller and Burr $363.50 shipping included. I got one last month.
Yeah I saw that. But I figured I'd add it to the list here incase a nice used one pops up to save a bit of cash :) Appreciate it though!

Adding a Whitneyville Dragoon to the list, maybe even a nice used Walker

Yeah I saw that. But I figured I'd add it to the list here incase a nice used one pops up to save a bit of cash :) Appreciate it though!

Adding a Whitneyville Dragoon to the list, maybe even a nice used Walker
Yep, understand that. I'd been looking for a long time, when it finally showed up, I pulled the trigger. Got a Dance also on EMF. 44 caliber, 36 are rare.

Yep, understand that. I'd been looking for a long time, when it finally showed up, I pulled the trigger. Got a Dance also on EMF. 44 caliber, 36 are rare.
Nice, I like it's style and wish the Whitney Navy version were still made by someone else than Palmetto. I have always been a fan of the CSA guns. But part of my family owned a nursing home in the Whitney(ville) area so anything from there, High Standard/Hamden, or just CT in general also has an interest for me too

I have both a blue and a stainless ROA I would part with.. Both 7 1/2". Both used but not abused!
Great! Sending you a PM

There is a very clean ROA for sale at my local ML shop. It's been a month since I stopped in, but it might still be there.
https://www.muzzleloaderssupply.com/
Thank you. Any idea on the price? I had another guy contact me about one found in his local store. I'm going to contact both, hopefully they will be willing to ship.

The community is helping me out a lot here, appreciate it guys!

Thank you. Any idea on the price? I had another guy contact me about one found in his local store. I'm going to contact both, hopefully they will be willing to ship.

The community is helping me out a lot here, appreciate it guys!
The price I saw was $900. It might include an extra cylinder. It was nickel plated, or maybe stainless steel.

friend of mine has a beautiful stainless ruger for sale perfect condition,,if you message me back i will give you his number,,he sells all kinds of flintlock rifles and is a sutler at french and idian,rev war events but! he could help,mickey

friend of mine has a beautiful stainless ruger for sale perfect condition,,if you message me back i will give you his number,,he sells all kinds of flintlock rifles and is a sutler at french and idian,rev war events but! he could help,mickey
Sounds good. Sent you a PM

Just an update:
Again thank you to everyone who has contacted me and/or offered help! I am trying to get the best price as I am a bit on a budget, as of now I am considering a few offers from people and I happened to get a lucky winning bid on gunbroker for a SS model with the "200th year of freedom" stamp the other day, but we'll see how that plays out as there is still a couple days left on the auction

Last edited:
Sounds good. Sent you a PM

Just an update:
Again thank you to everyone who has contacted me and/or offered help! I am trying to get the best price as I am a bit on a budget, as of now I am considering a few offers from people and I happened to get a lucky winning bid on gunbroker for a SS model with the "200th year of freedom" stamp the other day, but we'll see how that plays out as there is still a couple days left on the auction
Best of luck, Sound Tribe. Keep us posted.

Hello

I am looking for a good condition Ruger Old Army Revolver normal or short barrel models

Also interested in repro revolvers:
-Starr Double Action Army
-Rogers & Spencer
-Whitney Navy
-Whitneyville Dragoon
-Griswold & Gunnison
-Spiller & Burr

I have positive feedback on other forums and Ebay as well
Thanks
Have

found an unfired 5.5 inch barrel white grips all stainless
Manufacture 2006. Single owner.
Does not appear to have the black powder parts as it has a conversion cylinder in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back