• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ruger old army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufus

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Does this have to be shipped to ffl dealer? If shipping out of state.

Depends on the state.

New Jersey is ignorant and backwards and they require all BP guns to go through FFLs.

They are the only state, that I know of, that requires it.

Depends on the state.

New Jersey is ignorant and backwards and they require all BP guns to go through FFLs.

They are the only state, that I know of, that requires it.
64Springer is right. Only restriction would be such replica bp revolvers that are sold as a metallic cartridge transition type revolver which have to go through an FFL. Which I have often thought is ridiculous since you can purchase an after market cartridge conversion cylinder from Kirst or Howell and even add a cartridge ejector to an 1860 or 1858 new army revolver to make your own transition revolver. A cartridge conversion cylinder is sold in two unmentionable caliber cartridges specifically for the Ruger old army. ;)

Last edited:
Back