• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Rogers & Spencer Euroarms .44 for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women are audio, men are visual. Nuff said.

Ooops the "i'll take it" came at the same time as my post so I stand corrected!

His initial post from 20 Oct 21 was:

"Does anyone else think that the 1865 Rogers & Spencer .44 is about the most accurate shooting BP revolver out there? I do!"

My response was:

"Many folks say that.

I have wanted one for a long time, just cannot find one. It has been on my list for a long time. Unfortunately no on makes them any more except Pedersoli and it's $1,000 if you can find one."

Below is his response in the Handgun Section.

"I have one, and it is for sale."

I traded PM's and he stopped responding to me after he posted a picture.

Good luck, I got cold feet since his offer date to sell and his join date were the same and only 8 posts at the time.

It may be legit, but to much discussion of scammers recently for me to be comfortable now with buying.

Last edited:
I own two, that price is too good to be true.
Much caution urged. This forum attracts scammers like s..t collects flies.

I had one too, it was a NIB version. I even never fired it, didn't get around to it. And I'm going to have to blame Ol Mike Beliveau here for the reason I sold it. I watched a video where he said none probably ever saw conflict in the Civil War and that did it for me. Had to sell it...

Can't tell you how sad I am I did that.

I had a gut feeling about this post and it’s upsetting, I just recently made a trade for a 58 REM Navy from another fella on here he had almost the same amount of post and join date like I had and all went smooth with the transaction, so when selling ,buying or trading just use common sense.

Please please when something comes up for sale DO NOT Immediately say I will take it or you could get stung from possible scammers, this country is on hard times now and bad deals are everywhere. It pisses me off to no end.

Back