• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Rogers Spencer Pin Screw

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a Euroarms Rogers and Spencer cylinder pin screw. Found a couple but out of stock.
If someone can direct me to where I might be able to get one.

Attachments

• IMG_4936.jpeg
    IMG_4936.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 5
There have been a couple of threads on here looking for one of those and I'm not sure anyone found one. R&S parts are very difficult to find and that one is near impossible. With the loading lever latched up one can safely shoot the gun but won't be able to load using the lever.

There have been a couple of threads on here looking for one of those and I'm not sure anyone found one. R&S parts are very difficult to find and that one is near impossible. With the loading lever latched up one can safely shoot the gun but won't be able to load using the lever.
Ok, might have to see if I might be able to make one. Wonder if the Spiller and Burr would work.

Looking for a Euroarms Rogers and Spencer cylinder pin screw. Found a couple but out of stock.
If someone can direct me to where I might be able to get one.
My advice would be take the part and the revolver to a gunsmith and see if they can determine what thread screw it is they may have something in stock that will fit it and work in your spot if not look for a gun screw the size of and thread of what you need and check with the gun screw supply house to see if they have something that size you might have to shorten it

My advice would be take the part and the revolver to a gunsmith and see if they can determine what thread screw it is they may have something in stock that will fit it and work in your spot if not look for a gun screw the size of and thread of what you need and check with the gun screw supply house to see if they have something that size you might have to shorten it
I was thinking of just taking some solid stock and filing a round notch to fit the cylinder pin, then just drill the ends and tap for screws.

It’s a two piece pin. Has a screw on one side and a screw slot on the other.

Attachments

• IMG_4936.jpeg
    IMG_4936.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
how are these things lost? do they simply come unscrewed and fall to the ground? I have two
RS and was thinking of loc-titing the two pieces together and if so would it still operate as it should?

how are these things lost? do they simply come unscrewed and fall to the ground? I have two
RS and was thinking of loc-titing the two pieces together and if so would it still operate as it should?
No idea how they get lost. That's the way I got it. I used to have one and never had to take it off. It never fell off either. All that needs done is rotate it to pull the pin.

Maybe some clever machinist can run off a batch and make a nice fair profit while he's at it???:thumb:
I took a crash course in machining. First thing they did was give us a block of metal stock, files, hacksaw and a mike. Were given certain measurements and had to work the piece of metal to those measurements. Then the basics of a lathe and other machines. I made some components for oilfield equipment. Later on I restored antique engines and some small farm machinery. Sometimes I had to make my own obsolete parts. When that got too hard and heavy for me, I sold everything. Went back to gunsmithing for a hobby. Now at 70+, I’m not about to invest in all that. If I can’t do it with a Dremel, files and a hacksaw. I won’t do it.

Latest posts

Back