• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD ROA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NRA is worthless, unless you like crappy magazines and keychains with there logo.

And the NRA seems to be on vacation in Michigan!
As are the Repupubs. Forgot to mention above Whitmer garnered national attention when she signed into law several new gun laws including our now active Red Flag Law. Like most states, ours has no due process provisions. In addition to the usual suspects who can initiate the Red Flag Law the one Whitmer signed includes "Former Partners" so people better be careful who they date and/or how they break up with these former partners or not only will they find themselves listed on some "He's got herpes" dating revenge site but will also get to have their door knocked in and their firearms seized

The NRA is worthless, unless you like crappy magazines and keychains with there logo.
I had to be a current member of NRA to join my local range. It lapsed and I didn't renew. It offers little, but that's not why I'm not in. The tactics they use to get donations is insulting in that they approach it like they are selling used cars and that potential givers are brain dead or nearly so. However I do believe they are a force to be reckoned with in favor of the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back