• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rescued a Duck{foot}

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronHand

40 Cal
Reaction score
Went to my gunsmith today. First thing he did was hand me this forlorn little pistol. Looks like a half finished kit. He found it in a box of parts that he got in a trade. I was looking for a winter project so I bought it.
20230111_003645.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get instructions for this kit?

Thanks
IronHand

just go at it, I highly doubt you actually need directions, the mechanism is silly simple and the operation of the device is very basic

clean the steel and fix the grip, make sure the spring is good and the hammer latches and releases

some more pictures from various angles would tell a better tale

Last edited:
Went to my gunsmith today. First thing he did was hand me this forlorn little pistol. Looks like a half finished kit. He found it in a box of parts that he got in a trade. I was looking for a winter project so I bought it.
View attachment 189134

Does anyone know where I can get instructions for this kit?

Thanks
IronHand
I found this Classic Arms Twister .36cal kit many years ago at a going out of business sale. It came with cheap looking plastic grip stocks and in the white metal. I made some grips from a really old walnut board and after sanding the metal smooth used Brownell's T-4 Black Cream to finish it. Had to smooth up the trigger and hammer contact points to even be able to pull the trigger. It's fun to shoot at short distance but lucky to hit any small target. They made a bunch of kits, and they make nice display pieces with a bit of work.

Attachments

• IMG_E2599.JPG
    IMG_E2599.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 0
Back