• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD reduced price Pedersoli 20 gauge double Howdah.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Price is $ 825 shipped to 48 States.
Reduced to $700 shipped to 48.
Excellent condition. I bought it new, original owner. Is unfired except by Pedersoli.
(And right after that a flintlock howdah, and so decided to sell this percussion model).
Has the swivel ramrod tip to keep rod attached (while on your elephant in danger).
A handgun shotgun is powerful. So these were made heavy.
Jaguar engraved on lock and on the other side a warthog.
You can find videos of these on Youtube.
Hollywood. Michael Douglas, howdah on belt (his is over/under).
Movie: The Ghost and the Darkness. True story. North Africa. Killer lions attack.

1699587709419.jpeg
1699587900342.jpeg

B.JPG

C2.JPG

A.JPG

H.JPG

Original Box in good condition. (Gun in excellent + condition).

Payment by Paypal (friends and family).

Last edited:
This isn't me or my gun. But it is the identical make and model, the S.358-20C Pedersoli. The box looks identical too.

Howdy, Mr. Darto,
You mentioned movies, so I hope you enjoy this.
There was a video of men on an elephant, with guards and all, and a tiger jumps up from the grass onto the elephant, and onto the guy, if I remember correctly. Terrifyingly fast!
Maybe someone can link the video, and folks can see why they need to buy this gun!
Best wishes on your sale.

Whelp, looks like I found it. The man was wounded. Perhaps the sharp stick helped him.

Sorry for the thread derail but what surprised me more was how calm the elephant was. You would think it would balk like a horse and dump all of those men off. I somehow don't think those sticks they tossed it at it were effective at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back