• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Red handled scalper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s a Red Handled Scalper, patch cutter, field dressing knife, whatever you want to use it for? Straight out of the 1700's. It has a straight grained Cherry handle with a slight Octagonal shape on all 8 edges. The price is $140.00 + $20.00 s&h with insurance to any of the 50 actual United States.
The blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel. It measures 6” long by 1” wide by 3/32” thick. The overall length is 10.25” The blade has a partial convex grind for a more PC/HA look.

This sheath is my signature X stitched Mountain Man style with a 2-1/2” belt slot, second row of stitching and a welt. It’s made of 5-6 oz. tooling hide. The whole sheath is stitched with artificial sinew and dyed Chocolate Brown.

The knife is razor sharp, and the sheath is signed and dated.

Please buy American and support our local craftsmen, thank you.

I take PayPal, but I also accept money orders or checks. I only ship on Tues. and Fridays, (4 bucks a gallon?) or when PayPal or MO’s are received. Checks will require 2 weeks to clear. The shipping exceptions are: Federal Holidays, PO hours, Sundays, and extreme weather.

If interested, please PM me here. As always, thank you for looking.

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 001.JPG
    Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 001.JPG
    403.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 002.JPG
    Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 002.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 0
  • Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 003.JPG
    Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 003.JPG
    391.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 004.JPG
    Red handled scalper 8-20-2023 004.JPG
    393.8 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
In hindsight, there was NO disrespect meant by "please buy American and support our local craftsmen remark." There are a number of non-American craftsmen here who make phenomenal knives and wares so NO disrespect was meant by my comment. My sincerest apologies if I offended any of my fellow craft makers.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
In hindsight, there was NO disrespect meant by "please buy American and support our local craftsmen remark." There are a number of non-American craftsmen here who make phenomenal knives and wares so NO disrespect was meant by my comment. My sincerest apologies if I offended any of my fellow craft makers.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I honestly can't even recall reading that part, or at least it didn't phase me if I did read it, so no worries.😅

I honestly can't even recall reading that part, or at least it didn't phase me if I did read it, so no worries.😅
Runewolf1973:
Thank you. In actuality, I never realized it either until I was going to withdraw this sale earlier, so I read the ad again and that's when I noticed it.
I'm glad I didn't offend you, or any others so far? Sometimes the less said the better.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Your stuff rocks; you can be proud and unapologetic of your American skill and craftsmanship. This woke junk has us all spooked.
yellowhammer:
Thank ya.' kindly. I agree, this "Chineseium" junk (as a friend calls it) is really garbage!! I'm glad you're a fan of my work. :~))))
Much appreciate your assessment of it.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Two Feathers, you do great work! I really like the style of that sheath.
Crockford
Crockford:
Thank you buddy. Mighty kind of you. That's kinda' become my signature style of sheath. About every knife I make gets that style unlesss the customer requests something different. I'm glad you like it. There will be more knives coming soon.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Great looking knife that I would love to have. I can't justify it right now, so I am bumping this to help it find a nice home.

Howdy folks:
Due to a lack of interest in my work/knives, this knife sale is being withdrawn.
Thank you to the folks who were kind enough to compliment my work. I'm sorry it's come to this, but there's no sense in beating a dead horse.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back