• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Red Handled Scalper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan99

40 Cal
Reaction score
Full tang, forged from 5160, overall length just under 11”.
Octagon Bubinga Handle, 3 peened iron pins, no epoxy used.
$100 or best offer
5DF027BE-4B1D-476C-B259-ABAF52299A6E.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C831E70-88B7-4E9A-BDA6-CEC38E289F06.jpeg
    9C831E70-88B7-4E9A-BDA6-CEC38E289F06.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 0EEC3241-0B2C-45BC-A669-4841D3482B1E.jpeg
    0EEC3241-0B2C-45BC-A669-4841D3482B1E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 71CCEF6B-FFAA-44D5-9705-ADF04C098E32.jpeg
    71CCEF6B-FFAA-44D5-9705-ADF04C098E32.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Thank you! Yes it has a convex grind, I started the grind pretty high, so it’s not a blunt axe grind. It will slice paper, chicken and I’ve chopped through 1 1/2inch bamboo in 2-3 chops. As you can see I left the heel unsharpened for safety reasons.

I can see that! And when I get the funds I would like a knife that you make! I love the simplicity but also how functional they are in design. I have a knife like this from Jeff white I believe but I would like one a little smaller then the full size I have.

I can see that! And when I get the funds I would like a knife that you make! I love the simplicity but also how functional they are in design. I have a knife like this from Jeff white I believe but I would like one a little smaller then the full size I have.
Give me all the details of what you would like.

I thought this thread was going to be a negative review of some seller here.

😬

Give me all the details of what you would like.
I really like the shape of this knife! Probably would keep how this one looks same handle shape and blade. Maybe a flat grid just for easy field sharpening, and shorten it up to about 8 or 9 inches and keep it thin for being a good slicer. Is that possible?

I really like the shape of this knife! Probably would keep how this one looks same handle shape and blade. Maybe a flat grid just for easy field sharpening, and shorten it up to about 8 or 9 inches and keep it thin for being a good slicer. Is that possible?
Definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back