• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Ram Rods??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Someone on here was recently looking for ramrods?
Well, we have a maker locally. Here's his link. ONLINE STORE | home
Give him a holler. I think he makes custom ram rods, range rods, and Musket rods ?
Just thought it was worth mentioning?
I have never, personally, dealt with him, but I understand he's a stand up guy from folks I know and trust. I'm thinking about making the trip over there just fer a peek?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Give him a holler. I think he makes custom ram rods, range rods, and Musket rods ?
I have never, personally, dealt with him, but I understand he's a stand up guy from folks I know and trust. I'm thinking about making the trip over there just fer a peek?
God bless:
Two Feathers
It will be interesting to see what he does. Do a review with photos and such.

It will be interesting to see what he does. Do a review with photos and such.
Capnball:
I'm not going there. I haven't shot in 40 years. I just posted the link 'cause someone here asked where to buy ramrods? The review and pics. is a good idea though, if anyone DOES buy there. We need more reputable places to buy BP supplies.
God bless:
Two Feathers

God bless:
Two Feathers

Yeah, North East Traders are stand up guys. They've been in the muzzleloader business for a long time. Usually stop in there couple of times a year. John Dewald is the current owner but his Dad started it back in the mid '70s. Hear the Dad was quite a builder back in the day.

Yeah, North East Traders are stand up guys. They've been in the muzzleloader business for a long time. Usually stop in there couple of times a year. John Dewald is the current owner but his Dad started it back in the mid '70s. Hear the Dad was quite a builder back in the day.
Good to know, thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Thanks, @Two Feathers ! I’ve not done any business with Northeast Traders, but I started making a “wish list” some time back. He has a few things you don’t see anywhere else.

Notchy Bob
Notchy Bob:
Yup, I see that on his website. I don't live that far away (maybe 45 minutes) and I go the the Lycoming Mall occasionally which isvery close to his shop, but I've never been there! Heck, I didn't even know about the place until 3 weeks ago when my BIL told me that he took an old buddy of his there for some traps. He said the owner was busy so he didn't want to butt in when his customer asked where he could get a good PC knife? The owner told the guy "I don't get into knife making so I can't help you there." My BIL bit his tongue but wanted to say something. He didn't before he said something to me.
I tried emailing the owner about "helping" him out, but never got a reply?
I figure Oh well, his loss.
I just finished another horn. a much bigger one this time with multiple curls. It's gone tomorrow.
Thank you for your time.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Capnball:
I'm not going there. I haven't shot in 40 years. I just posted the link 'cause someone here asked where to buy ramrods? The review and pics. is a good idea though, if anyone DOES buy there. We need more reputable places to buy BP supplies.
God bless:
Two Feathers
I've actually been thinking about getting a one piece ramrod made from brass or carbon fiber for woods walks and such. Maybe just a tad longer then the original wood ram rod. I'm thinking, stronger, and easier to get in and out of the stock. I have a brass take down rod and it's fine for the range or cleaning but not for a woods walk.

God bless:
Two Feathers
That website is horrible

That website is horrible
Mark:
I have to admit, it could use some updating, but HORRIBLE...that's a bit harsh don't you think? Others here seem to have found it serviceable?
My info. was meant as a Public Service to the members, NOT an endorsement. I emphatically stated that I had NEVER personally dealt with the owner. See my original post.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back