• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Q. about Jack Garner signed rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I figured, so it shall be mine now. šŸ˜ The seller has a perfect rating on this local gun forum and I felt comfortable. He says he's 99% sure it's a Siler lock and Green Mountain barrel, made sometime in the late 20th century or turn of the millennia (lol) and is in outstanding condition. In reality, I paid about what it would cost to buy a Leman kit from TOTW, so that seemed like a no brainer for a guy like me who couldn't build a square birdhouse, never mind his own gun. :redface:

I'd be interested in any/all thoughts and comments, to help me learn more about this gun.

Couple more pics:
J%20Garner%202_zpskjhb0hix.jpg

J%20Garner%203_zpso5bwitp8.jpg
Just got one yesterday. Sounds like the same one. Mine has Jones & Garner Grand Rifle No 43 on the barrel. It's a .54 Flintstone.

Latest posts

Back