• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Primers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are looking for payment in Bitcoin, I expect they are a scam specially since they have everything in stock or can get it.
Looks like they have a brick and mortar store in Kansas and accept about 7 forms of payment with bitcoin as one form. Don't see credit cards as payment but with merchant fees and banks treating firearm sellers badly that is probably why.

Looks like they have a brick and mortar store in Kansas and accept about 7 forms of payment with bitcoin as one form. Don't see credit cards as payment but with merchant fees and banks treating firearm sellers badly that is probably why.
More likely your typical scammer but have at it ,we will be taking bets /Ed

Hi All you wizards of Black powder. Is it possible to use "Large Rifle Primers" in place of #11 caps. I cant find # 11s anywhere
Check the Pedersoli website. At one time they made an adaptor to allow the use of large rifle primers. I bought one for my Renegade during the Old Bummer shortage and used it successfully. It's a PITA to unscrew the cap each time and replac the primer but it works great!

This company shows #11 caps and powder both. I asked before about hazmat and shipping. They said minimum order of $250 and that they were low on some things. Don't know anything about the company though.

i ran a product to checkout. The only pay option was zelle. Run, run away fast.

This company shows #11 caps and powder both. I asked before about hazmat and shipping. They said minimum order of $250 and that they were low on some things. Don't know anything about the company though. Buy Primers in stock 2021 | Reloading Primers in stock Now
This is more likely than not a SCAM site. Address is residential. They only take ZELLE or bitcoin for payment...it all points to a scam.
Spike

Back