• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Prairieland Frontiersman 33rd Annual Historic Arms Show in Sullivan, IL Held March 11th & 12th, 2022

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waarp8nt

Smidgin Injun
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
East of the Kaskaskia River in Illinois Country
20211205_122042.jpg

Yes sir. My wife and I started going in the 90's. It started in Sullivan, IL then moved to Teutopolis, IL where I met the designer of Dixie Gunworks Tennessee Mountain Rifle, now the show is back where it started in Sullivan, IL.

The show typically pulls vendors from surrounding states and sometimes a little farther. Michael Eder from Flintlocks LLC and gunsmith Clarence Funneman previously from Funneman Frontier Arms now with Accuracy Firearms in Effingham, IL are both almost always set up with multiple tables.

My friend and I set up at the last show in Teutopolis (T-town), he sold his Uncle's Civil War estate items and I sold some random extras from tinkering in my shop. Over the years I have purchased an underhammer action, GM fast & slow twist barrels and a Davis early Germanic flintlock. Plus, small stuff like a leather possible bag, flints, furs, beeswax and leather sewing tools. My wife and I may reserve a couple tables and set up this year. If nothing else it is well worth the hour drive for us to go take a look see at what's for sale.

Give Steve Wood a call if you have an questions.

Bumping this to the top since the show is happening in a couple weeks.

I emailed Michael Eder to confirm he is going to be at the show. He confirmed he will have his usual set up of several tables of parts and accessories at the show.

Stopped by Accuracy Firearms and confirmed Clarence Funneman will be there too. I will have to be careful stopping by there as he sold me a never fired without box .54 cal T/C Renegade that was on consignment. Just a couple safe dings in the wood, otherwise perfect.

There is usually a fellow set up in the corner, he makes oak, cherry and walnut cartridge boxes, recipe boxes, and various display boxes. Previous year he had a Civil War Officers desk. Charley just confirmed by text he will be there too.

Last edited:
Back