• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Powders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered powder from Graf's a couple of months ago - their Graf's powder is made by Goex - at something around $18 per lb. :dunno:

How long ago was that?!!?
My last order from Graf was $18/lbs!
It was $11 or $12 three or four years ago and $14 at Angeles Fireing Range back in 2019.

I just paid I think $18 or $19 earlier this year from Powder Inc. It was my first purchase from them because they were $1-$3 cheaper then everyone else.

Last I bought was when that foreigner that thought there were 57-58 states was running for office . I made several maximum weight orders before he got elected and a few more afterwards ,,,, just incase . :thumb:

Last I bought was when that foreigner that thought there were 57-58 states was running for office . I made several maximum weight orders before he got elected and a few more afterwards ,,,, just incase . :thumb:
Like I said before: they waited until the house burned down, then bought home insurance. We had 4years over stable prices and more than ample supplies of ammunition, powder, freezers, fuel, lumber....now their b8234thin' because they can't find it or it's so expensive. What did they expect when gun grabbing communists are now running the Country?!

Im sure this has been asked many times but it is frustrating on how things have become with the BP world. Im at a point to be able to look for powder for my Lancaster i put together but unable to find powder. Its a 50 cal percussion. Does substitute powder work in these rifles? Or if not where can i find BP to use? Very hard to find now a days for me.
THank you
Powder Inc. on the internet 5 pds minimum and Haz Mat is included.

Watch out ....you'll make ole' USMC artificer angry because you are stating politics🤣😇

Watch out ....you'll make ole' USMC artificer angry because you are stating politics🤣😇

Nope not debating that subject , just stating a fact . That's what I did and that's when I did it and those that don't like it can get over it or under it as they see fit . I don't care , I ain't scared , I got plenty of powder !! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back