• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Powderhorn for Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The horned toad says we should go to Mexico.
Interesting medium sized horn up for sale. 12" plus spout stopper along the outside curve. It carries on the left side very close to the body with its curve. The base is made from apple wood, set in beeswax to keep your powder dry. The apple was aged in my shop for two years and is one of my personal favorites to work with. It has a smaller twisted staple for the horn strap (strap not included, but available).
Of course, any guns, bags or hawks in the background are not included. They are used to give you an idea how great this horn will look with your gear.
The asking price is $120 plus shipping, check or Postal money order. P.M. me with any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN0900 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0900 (1024x768).jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN0899 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0899 (1024x768).jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0896 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0896 (1024x768).jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN0891 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0891 (1024x768).jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN0890 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0890 (1024x768).jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I don't like to comment on sale ads but can't help it this time around. Thats a beautiful horn at bargain price. Had I not just purchased a horn recently I would be adding that to my collection! Nice work. The horn color is perfectly done!
James

Ames, I am interested in this horn but have a few questions for you. I’m new here can you send me a pm. Thank you.

No problem. I was wondering if the strap you have pictured with the horn is the one that could be purchased? Or another one of different material? I was wondering the price with the strap and if it would be long enough to hang at my waist, I’m 6’1”. I was also wondering if you take custom orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back