• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pietta Customer Appreciation Program, PCAP, Finally Unveiled

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

64Springer

75 Cal.
Reaction score
This program has been in the works for some time now. It's fantastic that these Italian companies are finally stepping up the plate to do what's right.

"The Pietta Customer Appreciation Program, PCAP, has been designed to remedy the manufacturing and quality control inconsistences over the past three years"

"Any Pietta Cap n Ball revolver customer who purchased a firearm, Post Covid 19, can apply for a certificate to purchase a new Pietta revolver at half price".

"To prevent dishonesty, the firearm defects must be documented". "Pictures, letters to customer service etc. must be included with your PCAP application".

"The half off customer appreciation program will expire in 30 days". "USPS post marks will be used to verify the 30 day deadline".

"Applications can be downloaded at PiettaPCAP.Italy.EU.Com"

Last edited:
Wow - that's interesting! Not often a company will admit their products are sub-par in any way. Almost makes me wish some of the Piettas I've bought over the past couple of years were dogs. But all of mine have worked just fine. I know some people here have had issues with revolvers they have bought recently, hopefully they see this and take advantage of it.

Too many things sound weird about this. Plus the link doesn't work and web searches bring up absolutely nothing about this. And you're supposed to download, print, and mail an application yet you need to send video proof with your paper application? Oh! April fools?!

See my Forums comment about the Pietta article in the latest Guns Of The Old West magazine, Fall 2023. Great company with interesting history. I love 'em all, Uberti, Pietta, the whole lot of 'em.

Back