• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Percussion id help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJE

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my friend sent me these pictures and asked if i could find out any information. after a lot of googling and reading i am none the wiser and was wondering if anyone could shed some light about this rifle. Thanks
received_131695409965713.jpeg
received_819614796271619.jpeg

Attachments

• received_822523182917743.jpeg
    received_822523182917743.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
No military rifle had a pistol grip like that as far as I know! From the badly done stampings on the lock I would think that’s a Kyber pass special, or an Indian made musket/ Fowler.

No military rifle had a pistol grip like that as far as I know! From the badly done stampings on the lock I would think that’s a Kyber pass special, or an Indian made musket/ Fowler.
I did end up down the kyber pass route with google, but couldn't find anything conclusive. Thanks

I’ve seen old pictures in the National Geographic from the 1950’s taken in India. One of the hunters had a musket much like yours. If it has large numerals and letters stamped on the barrel or stock, that’s a police register number. If it has that, it’s from India.

I just enlarged the barrel picture, yes that’s an Indian made gun. Police gun registration number…..

Latest posts

Back