• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Le Page

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we hear from someone on this, I'm interested in single shot high quality pistols too. I sort of like the underhammer Cook Pedersoli, but the La Page looks good too.

I got an unfired, new in the box .44 flintlock Pedersoli La Page 16 - 19 years ago that was on consignment at a small gun shop. The seller & shop owner wanted the $149 that the original price tag read. It was made in 1983.
It is by far the most accurate flintlock pistol that I have. It has checkering which helps my hold. The trigger is adjustable & was great with no creep. I really like the sights.
I did have to get a replacement frizzen some number of years ago due to eventual poor sparking. The new frizzen has been just fine.
The touchhole is a little small in my opinion, probably the smallest out of all of my flintlocks. It can foul easily. I pick it walking between every station.
I do not have any target pictures to post. I mainly use it for woods walk pistol matches. A few friends & acquaintances have borrowed it for woods walks, they were all very happy with it & did quite well.
I love shooting it & would recommend one to anyone wanting a fine flintlock pistol short of a custom one. The current prices that I see are pretty high. I cannot speak to Pedersoli quality lately, mine are all well over 20 years old.

I have the Pedersoli LePage in .36 percussion, .44 flintlock, and .45 smoothbore flintlock. i don’t shoot competitively but enjoy challenging myself using using the NMLRA 25 and 50 yd pistol targets. I also use them for shooting postal matches. They are extremely accurate and I know my shooting doesn’t due them justice. Beautiful gun and a pleasure to shoot. Maybe someone who shoots them competitively will chime in.

Latest posts

Back