• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Kentucky Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Kentucky in .50 percussion. The fit and finish are as good as any I've owned. Had to go down to a .480 ball to get it down the barrel with a patch. The out of the box trigger was horrible and while I don't have a guage I'd have to judge it broke at 12 lbs or higher. I don't work on locks but some oil and repeated dry firing into a folded rag have gotten it down to a reasonable pull. Accuracy even with the heavy trigger was about 2 1/2 in at 20 yds. Minor details aside, I would never hesitate to recommend a Pedersoli .

I'm glad to see the enthusiastic endorsement of this pistol because I just picked one up off of Gunbroker.

I'm excited because it is my first muzzle loading pistol and my first flintlock - it's a .45 btw. But my excitement is tempered by the need for patience because I have a couple hundred tax returns to complete before I get another day off!

So I have almost three months to accumulate necessities and steep in anticipation.

During tax season I frequently keep an interesting firearm on display behind my desk. I like to draw out my clients to discuss firearms, show them an example of an apparently sane person who loves guns and sometimes let them handle a gun for the first time. This year the Pedersoli Kentucky Pistol is my conversation piece. It will be 'raccooned' nine ways from Sunday before I ever get to touch it off!

Latest posts

Back