• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Howdah Tuning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinohunter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have two Howdah´s, both .20 Caliber.

I read that some of you guys own this gun, too.

Several shooters here had excellent ideas for tuning the pedersoli kodiak.

So what can be done about the Howdah?

At the present time I just polished the triggers otherwise the guns are unchanged.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'tuning' them, unless you're referring to tuning the locks. I was planning to do that, but the locks on all three of mine are pretty smooth already (not to say that they couldn't benefit from a little work), so I haven't gotten around to it yet (being busy with other stuff doesn't help, either).

Other than polishing up the locks and triggers, I'm not sure what else there is to tune. Perhaps someone was referring to some modifying/customizing of the gun to improve the appearance or something...?
dunno.gif

Back