• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pawn shop find

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inflation is eating away that money in the bank-- good quality guns are investments
that appreciate over time. With more 2nd Amendment attacks coming, the demand
will rise. The antique class of guns are a good hedge on inflation. Over thousands of
years of monetary history , paper money has never held value and has always , over
time, became worthless.

I didn't buy it, I have two.40s already and just don't need it.

If it peaked anyone's interest, it is at the Guns, Gold and Guitars Pawn Shop on Florence Blvd in Florence Al across from Jack's. Dave above said it has been there a while.

Of course I could buy it and flip it for a few bucks, the problem is I have this disease that makes me hoard flintlock rifles, I have never been able to part with one once I made or acquired it.

With my disease, if I bought the gun it would become a gun safe queen and I have plenty of these already.

I too am slow to sell any thing and at a time in my life when lots of things have reached a "critical mass". Sometimes someone admires something I have and I see that it becomes theirs. I seldom lend books any more, I give many away with the promise that they will not stay on a book shelf but be passed on to another reader with the same stipulation. The gun as I remember would be well worth the money. I am trying to stick to .54 and 45 right now but was given a .50 unmentionable that may be passed on to someone who can appreciate it.
Dave

If it peaked anyone's interest, it is at the Guns, Gold and Guitars Pawn Shop on Florence Blvd in Florence Al across from Jack's. Dave above said it has been there a while.

Of course I could buy it and flip it for a few bucks, the problem is I have this disease that makes me hoard flintlock rifles, I have never been able to part with one once I made or acquired it.

With my disease, if I bought the gun it would become a gun safe queen and I have plenty of these already.
A wise man! I'm much the same with any type of fire arm. I make or tune up an interesting gun, get it shooting and then stack it in a corner or safe and start another. Now I've added self bows to the addiction! Some I haven't shot is 25-30 years and that's ridiculous! 😄

Got more queens than I have safe. I know my feeling of security here is not completely justified, but it would be a daring burglar who attempted this place. So I enjoy seeing the excess queens here and there throughout the house. I'd feel complete if there was a half scale ML cannon on carriage on the living room floor. Or a MA Deuce on tripod. But there are limits to the wife's forebearance.

A wise man! I'm much the same with any type of fire arm. I make or tune up an interesting gun, get it shooting and then stack it in a corner or safe and start another. Now I've added self bows to the addiction! Some I haven't shot is 25-30 years and that's ridiculous! 😄
DITTO .. IN SPADES 🤣

Well dang that's only three hours from me. But, Christmas coming, ent any money for new guns, especially when I have a few.

Back