Pawn shop 1858

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Justin.44

45 Cal.
Reaction score
It does look like my Euroarms. On mine it has markings on the other side of the barrel, and it should have proof marks and a date code on the other side of the frame. Can you take pics of the other side?

hawkeye2

58 Cal.
Reaction score
No exposed barrel threads at the rear of the barrel like the early Remingtons. All other '58 repros have exposed threads. Look for faint markings under the barrel above the loading lever. Quite possible a small circle with DGG in it. It's possible it was a kit gun and the markings were lost when it was finished. Yes, ASP kit guns were marked, I have one that was built by someone.

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Will check when i get back to the fort, will update thanks!

sawyer04

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes that DGG mark is encircled, sometimes not, The one I have is very faint, not circled and is stacked almost on top of each other. Almost got to have an micro scope to see it. Under loading leaver, right up against the barrel..

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
75$ of course it didn’t look like that when i got it, i dont like the look or maintenance of brass so i patina all mine, timing and action is perfect

Justin.44

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Good price, that's about what I got mine for from a garage sale. I was wondering why the brass frame was antiqued and the barrel and cylinder look new.

kje54

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
75$ of course it didn’t look like that when i got it, i dont like the look or maintenance of brass so i patina all mine, timing and action is perfect
For $75 I'd do it in a heart beat even though like you I'm not a brass framed fan.

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
1968 uberti .36 cal. Not sure what model im sure someone will help me with that! But 50$

Latest posts