• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patriot wedge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequoia

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I pulled my T/C Patriot out of it's case today and the barrel wedge had disappeared! :( Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

:shake: OH NO ! You will never be able to shoot it again! You may as well send it to me....
:rotf: I have no idea where you could find a wedge....but some body will let you know...I am sure.

OH NO ! You will never be able to shoot it again! You may as well send it to me....

Actually, I plan on using it this weekend, I'll just leave the ramrod in the rod guides and use the range rod like I usually do.

Might try Track of the Wolf, Log Cabin Shop or Dixie Gun Works. One of those 3 should have something that would work.

-----any gun shop that has muzzleloader supplies will have them-----at least they do here-----

:grin: I just got an email from T/C saying that they would mail me one for free! I will let you know when it arrives. That's pretty good considering it wasn't their fault I lost it.

My new wedge arrived from T/C yesterday! I'm going to install it and take the pistol out soon to shoot it.

Back