• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Patriot Front Sight Question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to get information on the TC Patriot front sight. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

How wide is the front blade?

How tall is it from the top of the barrel flat?

Does it have a standard 3/8" dovetail that would allow it to fit on a TC rifle?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

I am trying to get information on the TC Patriot front sight. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

How wide is the front blade?

How tall is it from the top of the barrel flat?

Does it have a standard 3/8" dovetail that would allow it to fit on a TC rifle?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce
Mine measures .350 on the left side of the male and .348 on the right side of the male. The post is .300 high above the top barrel flat. The front post measures .100 wide.
A 3/8s dovetail would be .375 wide.
One thing to keep in mind when thinking about front sight width is that the distance from the eye to the front sight post or blade is quite often as long or longer on a pistol when firing than on a rifle barrel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back