• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ox-Yoke Originals FYI

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loishd

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Yesterday I received interesting news in the mail that I felt had to be passed on to everyone!

Since my club was a distributor for Ox-yoke, the new owners sent me their new catalog. On the cover I quote:

Rightnour Manufacturing Company is pleased to announce is recent acquisition of all the assets of Ox-Yoke Oriinals Inc., a leading manufacturer of gun and shooting accesories.

Rightnour Manufacturing's corporate mission has been to become a leader in supplying high quaity products to muzzleloading enthusiasts. Our acquisition of Ox-Yoke Originals brings us closer to the accomplishment of that goal.

Rightnour Manufacturing already manufactures and distributes many quality, American-made muzzleloader and shooting products. Now with the acquisition of Ox-Yoke products, we will be able to continue to offer the Ox-Yoke line of gun care and shooting accessories, including all lubes (Wonder Lube 1000tm, etc.) gun cleaning products, patches, wads, and much more. All of the Ox-Yoke products will continue to be sold under curent product name and Ox-Yoke Originals brands. End of quote..

contact info:
OX-YOKE ORIGINALS
A Division of Rightnour Mfg.
Box 168
259 Hecla Rd
Mingoville PA 16859
Toll Free 800-338-4391
Phone (814) 383-4079
Fax (814) 383-4509

hope this will be useful information to all!!!
:results: :front:

Had heard this kicked around third hand for a couple months and it's good to see something official...thanks!

Interesting / good that they set it up as a standalone division under it's original name...and although the text doesn't jump out and say it, it leads me to assume they're going to continue the products just the way they were without out tinkering with changes to formulas, materials, etc.

I hope that's the case as I think they make some excellent products...have always used their lube, prelubed wonderwads, and prelubed patches...under their own Ox-Yoke label as well as the labels of TC, Traditions, CVA, and Remington who Ox-Yoke they made them for...where ever I found a good sale price...
:front:

Back