• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ox-Yoke

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpkiller

That Other Moderator
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You may want to tell all your readers that are asking about OX-YOKE that we (Rightnour Mfg. Co in Mingoville pa 16856) have purchased OX-YOKE and are producing all the lubes , cleaners . and patches that they made with their formulas and specifications.

I received this note and guess I should pass it along. Roundball and others have mentioned this.

No word on whether forum members get a special deal. :D

Wonder if this includes the recent Ox-Yoke version of Lehigh Lube or the better original one? :hmm:

Thats good...another verification from another source seals the deal.

Funny how things work out...after the OxYoke closure, I bought a few bags of pre-lubed patches here and there on auctions to be sure I'd have enough.

Well, I accidently bought 4 bags of pre-lubed .010" patches, when all I ever use are .015" cotton and/or .018" pillow tick...didn't realize it until they arrived...so I sealed them in a big ziploc bag and set them on the shelf figuring they'd be there forever.

Turns out .010" is exactly the size I need to shoot .530's in a GM .54cal smoothbore barrel I recently got...the .015" were too tight, the .010" are perfect (plus a wonderwad).

Must be living under a star...
::

Must be living under a star...

If you were that 10 or 12pt. would have walked by you while you had your smoothbore loaded with the prb...instead of givin you a look on the side of the road on your way home.

I actually had a dream about that deer sighting over the weekend...never seen such a magnificant deer before...when he was running full out back across that field you could just see all the muscles and the power rippling under the hide as he went away...shot a lot of deer in my life now and never mounted any...that one I would mount...might have to build a room to house it...but that one I would mount!
::

RMC is sending out an Ox-Yoke catalog along with their products catalog.

Received the pair on Saturday.
:m2c:

RMC is sending out an Ox-Yoke catalog along with their products catalog.

Received the pair on Saturday.
:m2c:

Got mine today...also thought it was a nice touch to include that photo / tribute to the original founder of OxYoke...

rmc got a web site or phone number, like to see all their products,and try some wads in me smoothies. bb75

Latest posts

Back