• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One of my favorite photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Battle of Bishqab, Oct. 21, 2001 and Cobaki the next day . US troops 12 from Operational Detachment-Alpha (ODA) 595 and two Air Force combat controllers joined forces with the Afgan Northern Alliance troops about 1,500 cavalry and 1,500 infantry and attacked the Taliban who had several T-54/55 tanks, a number of BMPs – armored personnel carriers armed with cannons and machine guns – and several ZSU-23 anti-aircraft artillery.

I didn't enlist, I volunteered and had a US prefix on my tags. I fought with many men with US on their tags and many fought just as bravely and died just as well as any RA. I too have the scars to prove my words.
Robby
I am confused, what does volunteered mean? how is different from enlisting, or being drafted? I mean no disrespect, I have only never heard of it? and thank you for your service.

You walk in and say take me, agree on a date, show up that morning, get bussed the the place of induction, receive a physical, take the oath and jet off to basic training.
Robby
to me that is the same thing as ENLISTING. every one who enlists, is volunteering. not getting drafting. sounds a play on words? jmho.

when I went in I was asked what duty station / where I wanted to be posted? so I chose EUROPE UNSIGHENED! I thought that would be a great place to go and they gave me a choice! well guess what? it did not happen.

when I went in I was asked what duty station / where I wanted to be posted? so I chose EUROPE UNSIGHENED! I thought that would be a great place to go and they gave me a choice! well guess what? it did not happen.
Well toot? What did happen ?

Last edited:
Australias most venomous and dangerous reptile are its Politicians.

It could well be that the indigenous people here known as Aborigines arent "the first people" at all, its been argued that an original Pygmy race were here and was exterminated by the Aborigines.

Now THAT's a new one for me! TVM.

Back