• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

On Line Scammer Warning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read on one of the threads about a source for powder I was not familiar with. Checked out the web site and everything looked good. Ordered a bunch of GOEX for a reasonable price. Exchanged emails with the company and all seemed good to go. As soon as the payment was received (PayPal), they quit responding to any contact. Did a little investigation and found they are well known to the Kentuckey Better Business Bureau. Several folks have been suckered. Checking the business address on google earth one finds a Baptist church. While my credit card company is making things right for me, I'm still a bit embarrassed and a lot PO'd.
They are on the web as:
Diamond Ammunition Store
319 Big Hill Av
Richmond Ky
859-592-1910
Before I buy from anyone online, I first come here and check, then go to the Better Business Bureau. It's saved my bacon more than once. The Chinese and North Koreans have a prolific network of scammers online. On that note, I just discovered the E. M. F. Company. Has anyone tried them?

I think at least one of the founders of the Single Action Shooting Society (SASS... cowboy action shooting) was involved with EMF Corp early on. As @SmokepoleSam said, go directly to their website. They have some cap & ball revolvers and a bunch of "old west" style unmentionables. I have not bought anything directly from them, but they have an excellent reputation.

Notchy Bob

E MF's for-real. They helped me with one of their pistols I purchased from an internet auction which came with the wrong cylinder. Personal telephone calls, excellent follow-up by the company's CEO. They're legit, been around for decades.

They have this "Sheriff's Model" ....maybe, if my tax refund's large enough ..?

Latest posts

Back