• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

old new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iowagreenhorn

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My name is iowagreenhorn although I have been a member for awhile been long timesince I have been on this site

welcome back! i have foundd this camp to be full of useful {and ocasionally useless} chatter! lots of good info here and the company is hard to beat! :hatsoff:

HEY WELCOME BACK! I'm a brand new guy and I'v enjoyed the short time I'v ben here.What are you shootin? Whats your interests,I'm just a casual shooter not enough time,not enough talent to compete.

I use to shoot a Lymans great plains hunter cap and ball, use to is the key word I now shoot a flinter that I picked up at a trade fair.A 50 cal CVA but I enjoy shooting it.Can't hit the side of the barn with it but sure do like the smell of burning powder

Thats why I came back I love reading the advise you all give and even useless chatter is better than none is compardeship and bs part of rendezvousing

Welcome Back!

welcome-back-kotter-cast.jpg

Welcome back to the MLF Brandon! We saved your seat at the fire and waiting to hear some of your tales and yarns.

Back