• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD NW Trade style smoothbore by J Brown

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CitadelGrad08

32 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_9800.jpeg
IMG_9801.jpeg
IMG_9802.jpeg
IMG_9803.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9805.jpeg
IMG_9806.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg
Selling a NW Trade style .50 cal smoothbore made by J Brown.

It is a smaller style gun in a aged finish, iron mounts including the serpent side plate. Never fired and in excellent working condition, sparks well. Only used it for display, selling it to fund another project.

Overall length is 45.5 inches.
Barrel is 30.5 inches.
Butt to trigger is about 13.5 inches

Asking $750 (includes shipping)
PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, or Cashapp

Trying to fund a larger bore (20 gauge or more) fowler/Trade Gun that is a little more historically correct that I’ll actually use so I would be willing to trade for something like that.

Thank you for your consideration. Please reach out with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9810.jpeg
    IMG_9810.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back