• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD ??? Not sure, a knife.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here again:

Here’s one that I’m not sure what to call? I guess it could be a Scalper, a Skinner or a big patch knife, whatever you’d like to use it for, but I do know it’s sharp!! Here’s your chance to own a Two Feathers knife without spending more than you’d like. I’m practically giving this one away.

The price is $60.00 + $12.00 s&h all in USD$’s to any of the 50 united states.

The hidden tang knife is 9-7/8” in overall length. It has a 6” long blade. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel with a Distal taper that starts at .062” (1/16”) at the handle and ends at .025” at the point. The blade is 1-3/16” wide at the pewter bolster and tapers to a slightly up-swept point. The handle is sanded and polished Elk Antler and features a poured Pewter Bolster.

The Mountain Man style sheath is water molded and hand crafted from 5 oz. vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s dyed Chocolate Brown and features a “belt through” slot that will accommodate a 3” wide belt. The sheath is X stitched for a PC look. It features a second stitch line for added long life along with a welt to protect the stitches. My Two Feathers logo is stamped into the rear of the sheath and I’ll sign it before it leaves my shop. The sheath has been waxed for added water resistance, then buffed.

I know this may not be the “purdiest” knife on the planet, but it looks the part of a 250 year old piece of cutlery that was found in an abandoned barn or butcher shop, or may have started its life as an Indian Scalping knife. I know it will last a very long time so it can be passed down from generation to generation.

If you want looks of admiration and envy; this one will get them.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

Disclaimer: Due to the Corona Virus, the USPS is really slow. I apologize in advance for that, but once I hand it over to the PO, I have NO control over the shipping speed. I’m just warning you up front. So far everyone has been very understanding; and NO items have been lost. But currently, the shipping times can be as long as 2.5 weeks?

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Scalper, patch knife 001edited 30.jpg
    Scalper, patch knife 001edited 30.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 351
  • Scalper, patch knife 002 edited 30.jpg
    Scalper, patch knife 002 edited 30.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 359
  • Scalper, patch knife 003 edited 30.jpg
    Scalper, patch knife 003 edited 30.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 315
  • Scalper, patch knife 004 edited 30.jpg
    Scalper, patch knife 004 edited 30.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 283
  • thumbnail (737).jpg
    thumbnail (737).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 280
  • thumbnail (738).jpg
    thumbnail (738).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 264
Howdy Folks:
Lets call this one a LARGE patch knife or scalper. does that work?
It's very well made, terribly SHARP,!!! and still available. Someone buy it.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Rifleman1776: Thank you.
It's just a fancy term for a blade that tapers in 2 directions at the same time. Guard to point and spine to edge. Here's the prescribed daffynition from the internet? :dunno: compliments of Blade Magazine.

Characterized by a reduction in thickness of the blade from guard to tip and spine to edge, distal taper results in a knife that is both lightweight and exhibits excellent edge geometry. The concept is also employed on knife tangs, whereby the tang is tapered in thickness from the guard to the butt.
Thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back