• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Not criticizing, but

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend the $110 to hunt western NY, and have use of a cabin in the Adds. Don't see many big deer in the western. I think there are just too many of them competing for limited food. Still, its nice farmland to hunt over.
The Adds have some big ones if you trek your way in. But, if you want big, come to my state. In 2017 and 2016 the local big buck contest weighed in 2 over 280 lbs. dressed.:thumb: Not giving up exactly where in the state on that one. You have to tag them at the first station you drive past, so these brutes are local. You have to scout a little I guess...
Actually we are almost over run with deer. The big guys are around, you just don't see them. Thats how they got big, but they don't mind posing for game cameras in the middle of the night.
Robby

Here’s a short video of the area. At the start look to the far left and you can see the first few logs Of the cabin. The fellow in red made this complet with music while we had a cock tail!

Several years ago, a fellow on a hunting web site thought he was being fairly anonymous and sent me a threatening message. By the things he posted at that forum, I knew what other sites and forums he was on, and I had him pegged right down to his address and a picture of his house and car with license number in less than 30 minutes. In another 15 minutes, I had his kids names and ages, his wife's work address and a lot of other personal information about past criminal charges and law suits. I sent him a copy of the pictures and information I got on line asking if I should sent a copy of his threatening message to his wife and kids. He dropped out of that forum and the other two I knew about after sending an apology. Since that time, we actually met and belong to different branches of the same club and see each other a few times a year. I don't think he has any idea that I am the guy he sent the message to and I sent him the message back.

Oh, how I have tried. But the five large cities in NY are strongly blue, and the 10% of the state's people who live in the remaining 90% of the geography have little voice.

Emperor Cuomo, much as I loath him on most political issues, is actually good on environmental issues. I believe he even is a fisherman. He just doesn't want anyone owning a gun indoors or outdoors.
Stump,
Although I no longer live there, I still have many friends and family all over the state.
My good Brother, Joey the Hand, tells me that recently Cuomo supported a campaign to "head to the Catskills" for a good time with the family!!
To which the city folk, some from third world backgrounds, polluted pristine fishing/swimming holes with garbage and human waste...
I miss the environment compared to the west but I will NEVER miss the politics or the urbanites

The Sicilian

Latest posts

Back