• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Northstar west Officer musket?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not know Curly. I do know Matt. Curly would have been please/proud of where Matt has and is taking NSW. NSW is Matt Denison and he has positioned the company nation wide as a manufacture of excellent quality trade guns and smoothbore. Huzzah, huzzah for you Matt. Yes I am one of his fans. Mark

laffindog said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread but this stuff comes up and needs to be addressed in context. Anyone who knew Curly knows what I mean.
Agree 100%. Got to meet him twice but escaped without laying out money as well...not easy to do with that dear man! :wink:
Keep up the good work Laffindog, you're a good 3rd generation keeper of the flame! :thumbsup: :haha:

Went to the website. Only problem I found was in clicking on catalogue, and the choices disappear before you can click on them. Don't expect that problem will exist on the new website.

The Officer's musket I was able to see looked most impressive; quality work. And quality work costs money. People should be rewarded for their work.

And everything is made right there in your shop, or close at hand - Montana...America.

From what I have seen, and read above, you are a credit to the sport of muzzleloading. Mr. "Curly"
found the right man. :hatsoff:

the gunsmith I am an apprentice for used to build pistols for NSW.He often refers to stories about Curly , would have love to met him.. my gunsmith teacher is very talented and his guns are first rate..you wont be sorry with a NSW gun..

Latest posts

Back