• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA Spring National Shoot Friendship,IN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Only 5 weeks left until the Spring National Shoot in Friendship,IN.Hope to see you there!
Using the Spring Shoot Program from 2013,I currently build an MSExcel Spreadsheet (works with Libre Office,too) that makes it easy to see what matches you can shoot, depending on gender, age class, kind of barrel,range, period clothing required or not, caliber etc.
It works with filters and delivers fast results. Sooner or later I plan to have links to websites for the specific kind of matches up on my website.
It will allow a novice to navigate quickly, depending upon the above data to get an idea what is going on where and where he can participate.
I'd like to meet with a few of the NMLRA members from here and especially the people responsible for the specific regulation of matches to gather more information about specific matches and put them on a webpage. Ideally, each range could make a short video introduction and have it on these pages as well.I might need help in gathering photos of things/targets etc. Right now, it is an excel table, but I plan to transfer it into an html table on my website (again with filters).
Even though this is not state of the art webdesign, it has advantages (mainly one doesn't have to buy plugins and generate a server generated website)and the source code is fairly easy to understand and the site is usually quite fast.
I think this could be later linked to from the NMLRA website, if I get enough content and interest. If anyone is interested when I am done with the Excel spreadsheet, please let me know with e-mail. I will send you a download link when ready. I am about 45% through right now, but hope to be finished within the next two weeks.

As far as of now, the National Spring Shoot Program is available as an online version, excluding the match time table for primitive.
The Spreadsheet with the filters is about 60% done and will be available for download at the homepage of the Spring Shoot Online Program when finished.

If there are any comments, feel free to post them here or use the PT.

The site is a fast and basic html site and loads even fast on 3G and 4G smartphones.

If the Range Officers of ranges have specific things they want to have changed or added, please PT me here, you will then get my e-mail address and I will change as time allows.

National Spring Shoot Online Program

Happy browsing!

Ok, the filtered table application is online and working. Not the prettiest, but it works. I may do a little more formatting and CSS playing if time allows, but work will keep me busy for the next few weeks up to Friendship....

The link to the Spring National Online Shoot Program Homepage:
NMLRA Spring Shoot Online Program

No problem, I think it gives a real good overview over the myriad of matches and disciplines offered at Friendship and should help to plan a schedule much faster than before.

I just downloaded the program without a single hitch and that's a very nice piece of work. Very helpful and useful information there.

Many thanks.

Greyhawk

Back